Sunday 7 August 2016

BROCHURE

This brochure is about Information Technology(IT) that I have learnt in chapter 1 .Actually, Information Technology are very important for student. When they are not in school, just about everything that they do is connected in some way to technology. By integrating technology into the classroom, teachers are changing the way they used to teach (lectures six hours a day) and providing students with the tools that will take them into the 21st century. I hope that this blog will give you some information about IT as we use it in our daily life.

5 comments:

  1. maybe,I,will know about all this item IT haaahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe,I,will know about all this item IT haaahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya...u should learnt about it starting from today..

      Delete
  3. I dont like it now..only use for job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont like it now..only use for job

    ReplyDelete